Monday, January 10, 2022

Blog Post #1: introduction

     My name is Sarah and I am currently in my second semester at FSU.  I obtained my AA degree while I was in high school and I am now working pursuing my next degree. I originally chose to major in psychology but have since switched to elementary education. At the beginning of January when winter break ended, I began my first job substituting at the local schools in Leon county and I have loved it. 

    I have had some experience with technology in an education experience. Before graduating high school last year I was a part of my schools press staff. We used many of the adobe software programs including indesign, photoshop, bridge, illustrator, and Lightroom. As school has continued to become more and more dependent on technology I have also had lots of experience with word, Microsoft office, Canvas, and powerpoint. Since picking up substituting jobs I have used a portal with a few apps such as frontline.

    A learning resource I regularly use is Canvas for this class and others. I also used canvas in high school to complete classwork and homework assignments. Other resources I use are zoom and recorded lectures for virtual classes and textbooks for various homework's. I use the application, Frontline to pick up substituting jobs which are on a portal for Leon County employees.

No comments:

Post a Comment

End of semester meme